Monday, December 19, 2005

Tagged for the first time

I got my first "tag" from Cynthia today... "5 Random Facts About Me"... so here goes: 1. I have hugged the Arc de Triomphe. (I have a picture) 2. I've been the getaway driver in several street sign kidnappings. 3. When I was a freshman in college, I didn't have a car, but I wanted to go visit my boyfriend. So I decided to take a greyhound bus. Would have been fine, but the bus was late, and I missed my connecting bus in Indianapolis. About to freak out about spending the night in the Indianapolis bus station, a guardian angel in the form of another girl trying to get to the same place saved me... she knew of a shuttle that we could take from the airport, and with her help we got a cab to the airport and caught a shuttle. I am sure my mom would have about died if she ever knew. Needless to say, I have never taken a greyhound since. (Plus I have a car now). 4. I can play several musical instruments, such as piano, flute, oboe,... I can kind of play guitar, I played saxophone for like 3 months, played xylophone, and I took a few snare drum lessons (I would like to learn how to play on a set eventually). Oh and I can play the kazoo. ;-) 5. I have a dog, he's a cock-a-poo (cocker spaniel/poodle mix) who is 12 years old and has an old injury to his leg that he limps around on. But he's my baby, and he still likes to play and get all excited when I come home. And he likes to eat carrots. I don't have anyone to pass this to, but thanks to Cynthia! I think I am going to knit something for her Kate doll that she just made the other day. Adios!

No comments: