Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Commentastic

WOW... I just went back to the last couple posts, and realized that people had left comments! Way to go me for paying attention... it's about time to set this thing to email me when people leave comments. I didn't realize anyone was actually reading this thing, lol. So thank you to all my admiring fans (ha) for leaving comments, some even positive ones! :-)

Even though the christmas knitting is done, I am compelled to frantically (and for no particular reason or deadline) knit something else. So I am making a hat. I am sooo addicted. I even bought more yarn at the yarn store today to make a harry potter scarf for Craig. But I can't start that yet cuz they didn't have the right needles. Lol. I can't believe my knitting ramblings would ever be so interesting as to comment on. I mean, I'M bored and I am the one writing this.... well I guess I'm more sleepy than bored, seeing as how I have to get up in less than 7 hours. Booooo.

One of my coworkers is from Bulgaria, and recently I have been spouting phrases at her in badly pronounced bulgarian. She doesn't seem annoyed yet but we'll just wait and see.... but that's another thing I get dorky with, is learning how to say stuff in other languages. Working at the food court at college allowed me to meet people from all over the place, so it was fun to at least be able to say "hi" in several languages. :-)

P.S. Note to self: stop walking by food table at work, because you can't keep eating brownies, pretzels, christmas cookies, and M&Ms for lunch.

P.P.S. Bring leftover christmas cookies into work and NOT eat any.

Almost Christmas everyone!!!!!

No comments: