Thursday, December 22, 2005

Pics!

Yay hat! It's exciting to start to see the diagonal stripes showing up. I haven't done them before... this should be a cool hat! The yarn is looking pretty neat (cream with little flecks of black or brown).



See Cynthia's cat doll that she made? It's soooo cute... lol... it's wearing the scarf I made the other day. Her niece should love this!







I haven't been working too much on my arm sleeve things (distracted by the hat) but when I do, it's amusing to wear the one I have finished... heh. Maybe I am easily amused. What am I saying, maybe! haha.

OK so my Christmas shopping isn't done yet. And I forgot I still need to wrap some things. And here I am lounging around like I have nothing to do! Lol.

Oh Cynthia got me the coolest present ever: a knitting kit! She got a nice zippered bag and put in it stitch holders, needles, stitch markers, scissors, a nail file, tape measure, etc etc etc..... the perfect little kit!!! She is so nice. And my boss Coleen gave out bags full of homemade candy, one of which was a little square of chocolate with a green middle that tasted just like mint meltaways.... YUMMMMM... I so have to get the recipe. :-)

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! My great-niece DID love the kitty with the scarf! The scarf would come off, and she would sit down and pat the spot beside her and say, "'mere." Which means "come here and sit next to me" and then she'd hand me the kitty and the scarf and ask for help! It was SO cute....