Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dateline: Tuesday

Ta da! Ok well it's not finished yet, but I have the majority done on my baby girl hat. Hooray! I love this yarn so much, it's super soft... makes me want to make something for myself out of it! So, today's goal is to do the decreasing for the top, make a little I-cord for a topknot, and then cast on the baby boy's hat.... the party is Saturday!!!!! EEK! By the way, thanks to Cynthia for taking a pic of the hat with her digital cam. I really need one of those. My webcam is craptastic. I also get to frost more cookies before Saturday. I take way too much time doing those. At least I got most of my christmas cards done yesterday. I found cards with penguins on the front, lol... and they are sparkly too. (me = dork) Oh I applied for a job in Indianapolis the other day, at Lilly... man it would be so awesome to work there. And then I could use my biology knowledge too (maybe). It'd be nice to actually utilize what I learned in college, you know, since I paid for it. I am pleased to say that I have now saved 1/5 of the total amount I owe for my student loans, not counting interest or whatnot. Hooray! A small start, but it's a nice feeling. Of course, that is assuming I don't spend any of it,.....(good luck to me). *C* is coming to visit this weekend! He's being dragged to my family Christmas party... first time he gets to meet all of my (dad's) family! I have met most of his already. I told him I would make flashcards so he could remember everyone's names, haha. I have a whole mess of cousins. Cousins who are having babies. Hence, the baby hats. See how that all fits together? Go Knit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren rules!

Anonymous said...

LOL...yay for big family gatherings. My dad has 6 siblings (which gives poor Nick a hard time getting everyone straight...heck, it still gives me a hard time getting everyone straight!)


Your knitting is fantasmagorical!

Tina