Monday, May 07, 2007

May?

Wow... I can't believe it's May aleady!!!!! Sheesh. Where has the year gone? :(

Well after reading Cynthia's latest monthly list of goals, I would like to throw out a list of my own. I am hoping this will help me keep on track.

1. Work hard on the Hourglass sweater. I don't expect to be able to finish it anytime soon, but I would like to be close to finishing the body by the end of the month.

2. Branching Out Scarf. This is a little something for me... I have had this yarn forever that I got on sale a long time ago. I had decided to make this scarf with it, but havent gotten around to it until the other day, when I swatched. This is a low priority goal. :)

3. Scarf for my friend Mary. She mentioned how she liked Maroon...and scarves... and I just so happen to have a leftover skein of that dark maroon Manos del Uruguay leftover from my mom's scarf!

4. Ballband... yeah, i somehow have ANOTHER one on the needles. I might give this one to my friend's mom. Moms like dishclothes, right? hehe.

5. Pair of socks... using SOCK WEIGHT yarn. Now that I have my first pair of socks under my belt, I am excited to make a "real" pair of socks that can be worn while wearing shoes. I even have the yarn already, from Cynthia's stash sale. :)

6. Also, straighten up my yarn cabinet, because it is a freaking mess!

OK I think that is all I have for now.

3 comments:

◈lunaluna◈ said...

Very interesting blog!
Where is your PC?
It is on a tidy or untidy table?
Please, send me the photos of your pc tables.
We'll publish them all!
My blog is "pc table"
Bye bye

Unknown said...

At least you have priorities. I just knit all willy-nilly... And then cast on for something new.

Unknown said...

Um, lady? Where is your Hourglass KAL button? No brownies until I see it!