Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Knitting is in-tents!!!

OK so my friends are trying to get me to go camping. Of course you have to test out your tent before you go to make sure it is OK... check for holes, etc...

But while you have the tent in your living room, it is always good to give it a test run:



See the intense look of concentration on my face as I knit inside a tent. Heh heh... I wonder if I will encounter any "wild knitters". I have heard about them... roaming free, knitting with whatever they can scrounge from the forest. "Free range" knitters, perhaps. LoL.

(Oh, and I am working on a ballband dishcloth, in case anyone was wondering.. haha)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought I did weird things in my living room.

Mare said...

You're awesome!

Macoco said...

I went camping this past weekend and didn't even think to bring my knitting! Next time I defnitely will.