Thursday, May 10, 2007

Knew Knitting

So by now I am sure you have heard the bad news.... Fort Wayne's only LYS is closing. :'( On the bright side, everything is 25% off right now!


Woo new yarn!!! I got two shades of pink Lamb's Pride Bulky, for various upcoming babies I will probably knit for (also cuz i liked it... haha), AND three beautiful blue skeins of cascade 220 for a baby sweater. I love it!!!

As for current WIPS:


Here we see the classic ballband dishcloth... I always seem to be making one of those.... and also, my small little start to the Branching Out scarf. Lace is fun! (by fun I mean, this is not good TV knitting)


Ah yes... the ol' hourglass. Back on the needles and just to the point of "positive knitting" (past the point where I stopped before) It's good to have it back, and I am looking forward to my goal of having the body done by june. :)

Yay the weather is nice! AND this morning as I was leaving for work, I noticed that the geese that live around my apartment started to have babies!!!! Baby geese are so cute, I am looking forward to watching them grow up this summer.

New office episode tonight! Everyone better watch!!!! Now I am off to play with my yarns. Ahhh :)

3 comments:

Macoco said...

So glad to see you've made some progress on your hourglass!

I'll have to keep an eye out for some goslings. I got to a park during lunch that has geese - I saw that some had laid eggs, but no sign of goslings as of yesterday.

YarnThrower said...

I wish I was there to shop with you at Cass Street, though I am sooo sad that the only LYS in Fort Wayne is closing..... Soooo sad..... Ahem yes, The Office..... I thought I was taping it, the whole "supersize" episode and everything, and then when it was over, I realized I had my vcr set for the wrong channel. AAUGH! Never fear, however, because I'm going to spend $1.99 and purchase it from iTunes (or rather, as dh to do that, because he has the iPod....)

Unknown said...

Mmm, new yarn!

One day we will finish our Hourglasses...

Yarnthrower -- You can watch the Office on the NBC website. It should be up by now.