Thursday, April 26, 2007

The good and the bad

Here is the good:


Finished baby sweater! It turned out alright for my FIRST SWEATER EVER! lol.
(thanks to Mr. Penguin for modelling.)



Of course it was just garter stitch, but my first time seaming went alright! Gives me hope for my hourglass sweater. Speaking of which...


Yup. There is the bad... had to rip it out! I "tried it on" last night after putting it on a scrap piece of yarn, and it was too big. Just now I got it cast on again... so I hope this one FITS. Whew!

I think im going bowling with my brother tonight, that should be fun. I'll let you know if I break 100. (Usually happens once every 3 games... lol)

4 comments:

The Gregory D said...

You are amazing! Cash is going to love the sweater... if you can get it back from Mr. Penguin. :)

YarnThrower said...

So sad about the hourglass, but better to figure it out now rather than after the whole thing is done..... It sounds like your bowling average is about the same as mine.....

Stella said...

i feel for you on the hourglass... hopefully the momentum from the baby sweater (super cute, btw) will keep you going!

Macoco said...

The sweater is just so cute! I really like those colors. Good luck with your Hourglass!