Friday, May 25, 2007

Finally!

A blog post! Who would have guessed? I have actually been pretty good about knitting a lot lately. Here is what I have to show:

A finished ballband, ready for gifting...


Progress (gasp!) on my whoreglass, er i mean hourglass sweater (haha)...


A striped scarf...


or IS IT??? Secret skulls, I love this!!!!!!


Also, I got Cynthia to make me some beautiful stitch markers...


I kept those and sent the rest to Jessica... gotta share the lurve!

No progress on my branching out scarf... that is on the backburner in favor of the sweater and skull scarf. But it's still alive! Maybe i will give it some attention this weekend... a nice, 3 day weekend, yay! Well, yay until next week when I get to try and make up those lost 8 hours the rest of the week... being a temp sucks!

Anyhoo, hope everyone has a safe and relaxing memorial day!

1 comment:

Mare said...

That's one bitchin' scarf! The recipient of that is such a lucky lady!!!