Sunday, January 14, 2007

still alive!

Whew. Sorry I haven't posted since like, last year! I must have been busy or something. OK quick review:

ND Baby hat finished in time for Christmas party, but cousins didn't even come! Now in box still awaiting shipping to said cousins. This is a pattern of Cynthia's creation, linked here. Used Dale Baby Ull yarn. Here's the hat stretched out:

The yellow side:

And finally, the green side:

Vacation in AZ! Weather wasn't super nice, even rained a few times, but enjoyed visiting with my mom's family. Some nice weather:


Knit a ballband dishcloth for my grandma while I was there! (Peaches n Cream Cotton)


I got a digital camera for Christmas!!!!! Now all my knitting pictures will be crisp and beautiful (if i can hold it still)(obviously this pic was taken with my webcam):


Just finished a scarf for the red scarf project yesterday! (Lion brand "Color Waves" in sunset red... just cast on what i thought was enough sts and did garter stitch till i ran out of yarn - one skein:)



OK enough pics for now, Hope everyone had a good Christmas and new year's! Now it's time to get all those new years resolutions going... eeek...

P.S. Finished Harry Potter scarf, but still need to block it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You finished your red scarf already - you rock!

Great pics......

Unknown said...

Woo! Digital camera! Yours puts mine to shame... but you've seen mine and it's a mini-tank.