Sunday, January 28, 2007

Misc stuff

I almost forgot to say that I finished the pair of blue fetching gloves for my coworker! Here is a pic of them almost done (sorry don't have a completed pic):

They turned out very nice... really really soft. I used a yarn called Sublime. It has some silk in it, which I think is why it's super luxurious, even more so than the Cashsoft DK. :-)

AND I finished that purple chenille scarf for Megan, and gave it to her just tonight - she loved it!!!!
A really quick knit, and easy! Just CO 10 sts on US15 needles and basically used the whole skein(no fringe). I don't know the brand of yarn, it was a gift from Jessica.

Oh, and I forgot to share, Cynthia invented the coolest thing ever: swatching at work! LOL... I had knit a swatch for my upcoming hourglass sweater, and she grabbed it, went into the bathroom, got it wet, and then at my desk we did this:


Pushpins! Genius, no? That's why she is the most smartest. :-) (the yarn is Knit One, Crochet Too's 'Parfait Solids')

OK well thats it for now, hope everyone has a good rest of their weekends.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The chenille was Lion Brand I think.