Friday, January 26, 2007

Chenille-o-rama

So! Blogger finally made me switch over to the "new" blogger. It seems alright so far, I am just glad my percent bars code transferred over okay.

TGIF!

Lets see, what should I share first.... OK, how about this lovely skein of cotton chenille that cynthia sold me???
I wound it into a nice neat ball last night, in preparation for it's journey to become a washcloth (the pattern from Mason-Dixon Knitting).


And... finally going to knit up this purple chenille yarn that Jessica gave me a while back, it's going to be a simple scarf for my friend Megan! (P.S. knitting it on wooden needles that used to belong to my grandma!)

Also: I cooked a corned beef the other day. (Me? Cook???? wow!)

Mmmmmmmm delicious! with a big pot of cabbage too. :-D Always love a good Irish meal.

And I broke down and had to buy new jeans yesterday, since my fav pair got a hole in them... boo. Luckily I had a giftcard to kohls, and finally found a pair I liked after an hour or so of trying stuff on:
They arent too bad. I am just happy cuz they are long enough.

OK anyway, ... hope y'all have a good weekend.

No comments: