Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blogiversary

I almost forgot! Happy Blogiversary to me!!!!!!!!! Since Dec 2nd, it's been ONE YEAR since I started this blog. WOW. I can't believe it's been a year already. What the hell have I been doing all this time? Heh heh. I just want to say thanks to all you faithful readers out there (all 5 of you)... you guys are the best. ;-)

Fringe time!!!!! Look, mom's scarf was done blocking so I fringed it up and now its REALLY DONE! I even went ahead and put it in a box ready to be wrapped. Woot!




(Sorry for crappy photo quality, I need to get a digital camera. Also: sorry for crappy model quality, I need to take a shower. lol)

OK time to go knit more. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pic!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm such a bad commenter! I always read your blog, but I hardly ever take the time to comment.
Congrats on your blogiversary!! I remember when you set it up! At work! Yay!

;)
Way to go....keep knitting!

Lauren said...

Thanks Cynthia. Thanks for getting me started (i mean, REALLY started) with knitting and knitblogging all those many months ago. I love all of it. You rule!