Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Big 3


3 years.

Happy 3rd blogiversary, Knitting at Lunch! I never thought I would keep this thing up (well posting sporadically) for three years!!!! And here I am... still knitting, at lunch, with Cynthia. Thank god they hired us and we're not still temps!!!

Thank you Cynthia for helping me get where I am, knitting-wise. You have been a great mentor! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be the yarn-snob that I am today. LOL. Thanks :)

Thank you to Jessica, who without the magic of the internet and this blog (this was pre-ravelry) we would not have met, nor become such great friends. She even flew out from colorado to come to my wedding last month!!!!! I always love her projects and she can churn out stuff so fast. To celebrate my blogiversary feel free to go buy something cute for yourself from her store. ;-)

Thanks to anyone out there who actually reads this... you all rock. By the way, how is your christmas knitting going? I am way too distracted by my Noro scarf. Oh, how I love it. lol.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

<3. I'm glad we're so geeky.

Designated Knitter said...

lol - fair is fair, you helped me figure out "bracket language" for my blog!!