Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm in love....


with a scarf.

Thanks, Yarn Harlot.... you sealed my fate three weeks ago with your cave-in to this pattern, and like a sheep I followed... a sheep drawn to the wool lol! Seriously folks, Noro silk garden is amazing. Yes this is an expensive scarf but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gah!

I also have been chugging out a lot of baby blanket over the holiday weekend....


Very productive knitting weekend!

Yesterday my awesome mother in law also helped me get a lot of yardwork done... we raked the backyard and she helped me plant bulbs so that we have some pretty flowers next year... she ROCKS! And it was amazing timing too, because today = SNOW!

Check this out from this morning:


whew!!!! :-) All in all it was a great weekend... not wanting to go to work tomorrow :(

No comments: