Friday, December 26, 2008

Gifts

I must have been a very good girl this year, because I got some amazing gifts!!!!!!!!

1. Yarn from Jessica!!! Mailed to me all the way from Colorado. It is beautiful, I love that shade of green! I can't wait to find something to make from it!


2. Set of knitpicks straight needles from my Mother in Law!!!!!! Isn't the case beautiful too?


I have already moved my dad's scarf over onto the new needles and they are FABULOUS! Very pointy tips and they are super smooth. :-)

3. MORE needles from my hubby!!! This time the circular needle set!!! WOW!!!!!


Can't wait to use those too!

4. A Ball winder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!


DH is the best... I have been wanting one of these for a WHILE! I hate winding up yarn manually. ALSO - He says he is going to build me a swift! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!

I had bought my dear Husband (DH) some yarn for xmas (he knits too a little) and so we decided to try out the winder on his new yarn....


It works great!!!!!



Whew... what a nice Christmas!!!!! I hope the rest of you had a good time with your families & ate a ton of food and enjoyed!

2 comments:

Mare said...

what's DH? :)

pink brutus said...

i'm so jealous of your gifts. i'm coming over to steal them.
:P