Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

...thats what my nephew would say :-)

I am so thankful this year!!!!!! I am thankful for my wonderful husband.


I am thankful for my super awesome sister in law and her hubby.


I am thankful for my adorable nephews.


I am thankful for my new mother in law.


I am thankful for my new father in law.



I am thankful for the Noro i just bought. LOL. (Yep... im going to make one of those scarves... its the Yarn Harlot's fault and also Cynthia's fault!!!!!!!!! haha)


I am thankful that the internet is helping me with my side dishes and turkey since I am cooking it all this year! Whew!!!

And I am thankful for all my awesome friends and blog readers... which would be too many pictures!!!!!

Have a delicious thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mare said...

AWWWWWWW!! (sniff sniff) We are so totally thankful for you too!!!

Also...what's this scarf you're making? Looks like fun yarn :)

Nooka said...

We are the thankful ones kiddo! Greggers has an awesome wifey, Mare has an awesome sis, Dan & I have an awesome D.I.L., the boys have an awesome Aunty...plus we are all knitters now. Awesome :)