Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Neckwarmer

Now that pesky wedding planning is out of the way, I have been working on a cabled neckwarmer for myself. I am using yarn and cool "square" needles given to me for my bday by my SIL and my MIL. (they are my in laws for real now, woot!)


Celtic Cabled Neckwarmer

Its turning out pretty nice... I like how the cables move around and twist... and the yarn is soooo buttery soft... (Debbie Bliss Cashmerino, woot). And the color rocks! All I have to do is find some cool buttons for it.

Thanks again to my girls :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't show me that. I already want to knit it...

Designated Knitter said...

I'm with Jessica - besides beautiful, it's going quickly. How can I be expected to resist knitting that??

Mare said...

yay...i'm glad you found a great use for the yarn and needles. looks so cute!

Nooka said...

Nice project D.I.L.!