Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Twin blankets

So about those baby blankets! They should have arrived at their destination by now, so here we go.

Aaaaand I just realized I never took good finished object photos. Crap! OK here I guess you can see my not-quite-finished photos. Twin blanket #1:

And twin blanket #2:

Pattern: Jackson Blanket
Yarn: Red Heart Eco-Ways (Yes I know... I used red heart. Hell hath frozen over!!!!)

The blankets were quick and easy and I really like how they turned out. I modified the pattern to make it smaller, only casting on 92 sts. This made them more of a carseat/stroller size. I originally did it because I was worried I wouldn't be able to finish them quickly, but each one only took about a week to knit! Wow. I am happy though, I think the smaller size is nice for little ones when they start dragging their blankies around. Anyway Dana if you are reading I hope you got them and I hope when your little girls come out they like them!

No comments: