Monday, June 01, 2009

Famous!!!!

I would like to announce that one of my knitted projects has become FAMOUS!!!!!

One of my favorite blogs I read is "My Charming Kids". It's the personal blog of an amazing lady and her family (including 4 kids under 4 yrs old, whew!!!) Anyway, her youngest baby boy has had some heart problems, and recently was in in the hospital and underwent a serious heart surgery. I thought, since I knew from her blog she liked babylegs and bright colors, that I could knit her some! You probably remember these from an earlier post:



Anyway, if you go to her blog, you may notice one of her recent posts she posted a picture of her little boy wearing MY legwarmers!!!! Now this might not seem like a big deal, but this woman has a LOT of readers!!!!! I may be a huge dork, but I totally freaked out when I saw it :-) I am so glad she likes them!

And for anyone else who wanted the pattern, it is right here: Legwarmies!

Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! I saw your comment and printed the pattern already!!!!
Did you use a cashmerino??