Friday, December 21, 2007

Where my STITCHES at????

YAY!!!!!!!!!! My Ravelry Tshirt FINALLY came!!!!!


Woot!!!! I like it a lot. Although I did order a large, and was worried to find it so SNUG... even with my recent weight loss! lol. Oh well, it fits alright as long as I dont gain anything ;-) I do like the design though. It will be perfect under other shirts too!

Otherwise still knitting on my IHS.. I just started the second ball. So that means I got 34" out of one skein. Not too shabby!

Designated Knitter
and I are in cahoots to knit our coworker a scarf & gloves, since she graciously bought us lunch today as an xmas present! Our idea involves DREAM IN COLOR yarn... so I am SUPER pumped about that. Ever since I knit my Rocketry (Ravelry link here) I have been dying to use it again!!!!!

Hope everyone has a fun weekend, I have several family Christmas parties... several with my future in-laws and fam (but they are all super awesome and I am excited)!!!!

1 comment:

Mare said...

um...i want one ;) how'd you order it?