Friday, December 07, 2007

December

Winter Knitty has some totally cute things!!!! I am planning on making a few things from it already! I have a skein of Patons SWS that I might turn into Quant.

Oh and I had a really delicious/beautiful pear the other day, so I thought I'd share:



Pretty eh??? It's a "Bartlett" pear, and they are amazing.

Umm well I am knitting a xmas project I can't share on here... I have one xmas present knitted AND wrapped already, woot!!!! Way to be on top. Luckily I didn't try and give myself any ambitious projects to try and get done. I've spent a lot of time making sure Cynthia doesn't get herself in over her head too. PUT DOWN THE LACEWEIGHT!!!!! Lol.

Also tonight finally wrapped majority of the xmas projects I have bought... yay! Now if I can only send out my xmas cards....



:) TGIF!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. We just put up our tree today... And I've purchased one gift.

Macoco said...

The pear looks delish! I helped a friend put her tree up this weekend and it was so much fun. :)