Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Yarn candies and more yarn MMM!

So much yarn!!!!!!

First off, the Dream in Color baby sweater kits (the ones that the Yarn Harlot made so popular) that Cynthia and I ordered came in, so I got into work to find this waiting on my desk:


woo hoo! What a cute pattern!


The yarn is so pretty and in small little balls... they look like candies... almost good enough to eat?


Lol I am a big strange, yes.

Then today when I went home for lunch I found this waiting for me on my doorstep:


More yarn! Hooray! Its a box o' Knit Picks Swish Superwash, and it is going to be a blanket for a cute little boy I know!

In other news.... my car is OLD:


I guess it had to happen eventually! (It's a '98)

Have a good rest of your week everyone!

1 comment:

Designated Knitter said...

Oh I love those colors! It's going to make a beautiful blanket. Ok, sorry I'm too swamped to start the sweater right now - maybe we could set an August 1st date to cast-on???? Or maybe July 30? If I'm not done with stuff by then, it's too late.....