Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Oooooooooooo spooky! Friday the 13th! It is so bright and sunny and beautiful out, it doesn't feel like a scary day at all. :-)

I took this picture this morning of my swatch for the baby blanket M and I soon will be making out of the Knit Picks yarn I got in the mail the other day....


Such a nice picture with the morning sunlight shining on it! The yarn is awesome too... so soft and pleasant to knit with. Can't wait to start working on the blanket!

Ravelry is amazing. I have already uploaded most of my stash and a lot of my projects. Anyone who is still waiting, be patient, because it is totally worth it (and plus, the longer you wait the better the website will be when you finally get in!)

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Macoco said...

Good luck on the baby blanket! It sounds like it will be a nice knit. :)