Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

Cynthia tagged me with this quiz...


Personal Style Quiz

Rules: You have to choose one of the two. You cannot answer "neither" or "both." You can indicate that you like both or neither, but you must state a preference.


Animal fiber or plant? Animal (both really.. cotton is good)

Natural or synthetic? Natural

Ornate or simple? Simple

Color or Neutral? Color (Although neutrals have their place too. I don't dislike them)

Pastel or Vibrant? Pastel... although it depends!

Blue/Green or Red/Orange? Blue/green

White Gold or Yellow Gold? White Gold

Gems or texture? texture... sometimes gems can be pretty in small quanities lol

Watch or no watch? No watch... I used to wear one all the time.

Comfort or fashion? Comfort. I am very not fashionable.(as hard as I try)

Trendy or classic? Classic

Cables or lace? Cables, although I am enjoying my first lace project right now!

Heels or flats? Flats, or short heels. I hate to be much taller than I am now.

Flip-flops or sandals? Flippies! I wear them all summer long.

Skirts or pants? Pants... skirts very occasionally.

Geometric or floral? Geometric

V-neck or turtleneck? V-neck because turtlenecks tend to bug me after awhile.

Skulls or butterflies? Skulls!!!!!!!!!!! Like my skull scarf, woo hoo.

Loose or snug? Loose I guess, but I really prefer "fitted" (shaping is a good thing)

Long hair or short? Long!

Headbands or barrettes? Ugh... I guess, barrettes. (neither really)

Shoulder bag or handbag? Shoulder bag, but not the long kind... the kind up under your arm.


OK there ya go! I tag.... Jessica.

No comments: