Friday, July 27, 2007

Back to "knitting at lunch"

Harry Potter was GOOD! Thats all I will say, I don't want to spoil it for anyone not finished with the book. HURRY UP! Just kidding :)

Here's a shot of Cynthia and I knitting in the conference room...


Desperately trying to squeeze in a few more stitches before our hour is up!

Cynthia is working on her baby surprise sweater, which now just needs buttons... you can check it out on her blog. She also put up a wierd picture of me... lol.. I dunno i look odd... oh well! I am working on my baby blanket that M and I are making.

And I get to go to M's Stitch n Bitch this weekend, it will be my first "real" one! I am excited to meet all her knitting friends... after all, I am the one who got her knitting!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Macoco said...

I love that picture! You both look like you're intent on getting some knitting done. ;)