Thursday, December 21, 2006

Almost forgot:

I made this ballband dishcloth real quick the other week for my friend Alicia. She picked out the colors from my cotton stash, and it knit up pretty darn fast. Just forgot to post it. I did give it to her as an xmas present, so I guess it counts as Christmas knitting that's done. Woot!


Not bad, eh? I also cast on for another dishcloth last night. I hope to have it done by Saturday so I can give it to my Aunt as a xmas gift, especially since she's my godmother and gets ME a present every Christmas.

I checked on my blocking items this morning, the scarf feels dry already, the gloves a bit damp still. Ill leave the gloves sit until this weekend, but I might unpin the scarf tonight so I can add fringe. Mom requested some!!!! I mentioned maybe making a hat out of the other skein, but she didn't seem too interested. She said I could save it to make something else. Now there's a Christmas present! haha.

I was over at my parents' last night to help bake cookies for the party this weekend. It was tiring! Got a bunch done though. (Also ATE a bunch... ugh too much sugar...) I haven't eaten any candy or anything yet today, so yay for me.

Oh, and I have the first green stripe done on the yellow side of my baby hat! I totally am going to get it done in time. What a relief! :-)

OK, back to work (hah)... good luck everyone with your own Christmas knitting. :)

1 comment:

Designated Knitter said...

You are my knitting hero! I want to be just like you when I grow up!! w00t!