Monday, December 04, 2006

Christmas 06 Knitting Update

Well! The preemie blanket was a bust... somehow I had been mysteriously decreasing without knowing it, so I had to rip it... (because it was more of a trapezoid than a rectangle... heh). BUT: I got the scarf done for my coworker and gave it to her, she was very pleased! :) Woot.

On to more knitting - baby hat: still chugging along, abeit slowly.
(click for bigger)

And!!! Started the commissioned scarf for mom out of the beautiful Manos yarn:


It knits up so quickly, I LOVE IT! Look at that progress, just from yesterday!

OK kids, back to work, more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the hat...even if it has a poor join in it. :) And I see you went with the non-diagonal scarf pattern. it still looks good.

PS: I like your pale skin...keep it. ;)

-Craig