Thursday, September 07, 2006

squeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Look what I made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Halfway there....



One down, one to go!


This is a beautiful fingerless glove called fetching, from knitty.com. I love it, and I love the yarn (cashsoft, or something... extrafine merino and CASHMERE)! It's soooo soft. I really hope the rest of the ball is enough for the second glove. (the website said it is, we will see!)

Anyhoo, this is my first project on DPNS, and it really isn't that bad! Once i got started (after several frustrating tries in Megan's car when she was driving us to a wedding in Lafayette over labor day weekend)... i got it going and it went smoothly. Except for the thumb hole, that ended up being a little wonky, but no matter. These will be a gift for my mom, and you know moms... they love whatever you make them, no matter how crappy. I think she will like these though. :-)

OK, time to work. Booo! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz gnight! haha

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable! Maybe I'll make some of those out of the random ball of alpaca Mom got for me in London.

Anonymous said...

That is officially my favorite blog post title of your's yet. haha SQUEEE!

;)