Saturday, August 26, 2006

update, finally!

OK! Lots of catching up to do. First off, here is the first ballband dishcloth that I completed, but never got a finished picture up: And here is the second dishcloth that i finished yesterday, this one will be a gift for my boss: Those are so easy and quick, I really love making them now! OK now, back to the IHS!!! Remember that old scarf? Well i have had pictures i needed to show ya! Here is me, modeling the scarf shortly after it finished blocking: So went over to the parents' place to give dad his present... i guess he liked it because he put it on right away! haha...! My dad, lovingly strangling me with the scarf I made him... *awwwwww* Coming next: The adventures of scarfy!

3 comments:

YarnThrower said...

I love your finished objects.

Does Cynthia know that you are sucking up to your boss like that?

Unknown said...

I love the photo of your Dad trying to kill you. XD

I'm working on my first ballband dishcloth now. Ann and Kay can thank you for my purchase of the book. I'm planning to start the log cabin blanket for my mom very soon.

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good in that scarf, Lauren...