Saturday, September 23, 2006

Remember this?

OK! The long promised "Adventure of Scarfy!" Remember the IHS I made? and gave to my father for his birthday? Well, he liked it so much, he decided to take pictures of the scarf during one of it's "typical days"....hahaha. My dad is hilarious. :-) Enjoy!


First: the scarf relaxes in the backyard, enjoying the nice weather:



Then the scarf relaxes in the living room for a bit:


On to the daily piano lesson! (Probably playing chopsticks)


A delicious snack of cheese-its while reading a good book:


Rocking out on the drums:


Better get a quick work out in!


And finally, watching a little tv to unwind.....


Hahaha... Thanks dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! That is freakin awesome. Your dad is so funny :)

Tina

Unknown said...

Well I guess we all know where you get it from. How fun!!!

Rachel said...

That is amazing. Thanks for posting those, they made my night. I love inanimate objects with inner lives!