Thursday, January 12, 2006

Morning rant

OK, my friend Joe left a comment about me making a tetris scarf. I think this would be pretty kickass. I am going to use my nifty cool knitter's notebook that Tina got me (THANKS TINA!) which has graph paper in it, and I will see if I can plan it out. I still need to give the cat blanket to shawn... I hope she likes it! Let's see, what else... I need to work on my other "handless" glove thing, it's really silly to just have one, and I keep putting it off, haha. And I need to make a hat for my mom. And then I want to start my boyfriend's harry potter scarf.... which I have the needles for, hmm.. maybe I will start that first. And then there are another 50 projects I want to do. Ha! I need to stop surfing the net, finding cool patterns to make... and focus on trying to FINISH some. :) So my mom bought some Special K cereal the other day. I was initially skeptical, because I figured it would taste like pencil shavings, and plus the serving size was 3/4 cup. (come on!!!) But then I noticed it was vanilla almond, and that it was delicious. It's like vanilla almond frosted flakes. It's hilarious though, on the box they say "Lose 6 pounds in 2 weeks with Special K!!!".... but the way this works is that you have a serving of cereal for breakfast, and a serving for lunch, and a normal dinner (leftover pizza?). All I have to say is 1 1/2 cups of cereal is NOT going to last me from 7am until 5:30pm. No freaking way. Even if I eat it for breakfast I have yogurt too. The box has a nice picture of some anorexic woman on the back, who is running a marathon for breast cancer. NO THANKS (to the anorexia, not the run). Almost friday....

No comments: