Monday, January 23, 2006

another project.....sheesh

Well I had fun this last weekend. Friday I went to this sports bar, Frikkers,... pretty good! Had some Killian's (yummm) and some fried veggies with ranch sauce, mmm, And then Saturday I hung out with my friend Shawn, watched the IU v PU bball game (IU won of course, wooo!) and taught Shawn how to knit!!!!! It was very cool... and we decided to jointly work on a blanket for her apartment. I already have one square done, and another one started!






I figure since the center block is just garter stitch, she can help make most of those, and I can worry about adding the borders. But the colors(and yarn) will be the same as the cat blanket I made for her. Matching, haha! It is soft yarn. I may have to make one for myself.

Yay monday is over! My brother's 21st birthday is wednesday... and this weekend I am going to take him down to Bloomington to hit all the awesome smoke-free bars, as long as he remembered to ask off work.... heh. Woo!

Have a good week everyone!

p.s. krispy kreme makes evil donuts that force me to eat them!!! :-P

No comments: