Friday, January 06, 2017

Won't you be my neighbor?

Hey everyone! I just posted about this on Facebook, but wanted to make sure I mentioned it on the blog as well. If you live in or near Fort Wayne (IN), then please message me before making any purchases in my Etsy shop! I have a code for you to use to remove the shipping costs. Then you can either pickup your item from my home or we can meet someplace! I wanted to make sure to put that out there.


In knitting news, I just shipped out a "pussy hat" to my friend N. She's going to be wearing it in the Women's March on Portland (local variation of the Women's March on Washington) and I am proud to be able to contribute in a small way! My first pussy hat went to family, and I believe it will be marching in Indianapolis. I have a THIRD one on the needles for another family member!!!! There has been a LOT of pink in my knitting bag lately. Hah.



If you are wondering what in the world I am talking about then please check out the movement here:

https://www.pussyhatproject.com/

It's a fun idea and a VERY quick knit! If that sort of thing isn't your jam, no problem! In any color it would make a super cute kitty hat for any kiddo or fun-loving adult. I love how just folding the flat-knit fabric in half causes it to have the kitty ears. If you think your little kid would want one, please ask! I might have to make a few more of these for the shop anyway!

Happy Friday everyone, hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend!

No comments: