Thursday, January 12, 2017

Custom order fun!

Wow! Thanks to everyone for all your love and support from my shop opening announcement! I appreciate every "like" or "heart" or comment that I get!!!

I have gotten several custom orders in the past week and have had a lot of fun working with my customers to make something for them! First one that I just finished and delivered was this sweet little "Bee stitch" baby hat!


(from my instagram - link in the right sidebar if you want to follow!)

As you can see it fits the little recipient with room to grow, and I am really happy with how it turned out! I am thinking I will have to whip up some more of these for the shop soon.

Second order I've been working on is a cute panda themed baby hat. I still have to work on the face, but the pom pom "ears" came out adorable.


Next up is 2 more hats for some preschoolers - stay tuned to see what cartoon character they will be based off!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Those are so cute!!!