Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Yarn and shopping

Today I recieved my February Yarn of the Month! For those of you who don't remember, my MIL is sending me yarn EVERY MONTH this year as a Christmas gift. Crazy amazing, right???


I've never heard of this yarn (Adriafil Knitcol) but it's superwash Merino and is fabulous! I'm thinking perhaps a toy for Norah (since it's washable and all)? But I have 2 skeins so I will have to think about this :) What an awesome MIL!

In other news, Courtney has launched her own website outside of etsy to sell her children's knitwear AND screenprinted tshirts! It looks awesome and I'm excited to see what she puts up there. Good luck Courtney!!!

2 comments:

Mare said...

I saw that yarn at the farm. It's pretty fabulous!

courtney said...

awe... thanks lady. you're so sweet. xo