Friday, March 09, 2012

Owls and rainbows

So, remember this owls sweater that I am making for my friend Erin? Well I'm 99% done! I had the chance to take it over to her house yesterday and make her try it on. I was worried the sleeves were too short but she says it is perfect. I hope she wasn't lying to spare my feelings! :) I guess I will take her at her word and I hope to get the neck bound off and the ends woven in tonight or this weekend! Yeah!!!!


In more colorful news, I've already cast on with my Adriafil yarn (my Feb yarn-of-the-month!), and it's looking great. I hope I have enough to make the body of this adorable halter tank top for Norah. Pattern is Haltermelon, but I am not going with the watermelon color scheme (obviously). I just need to find a solid color yarn to use for the top part. I think it's going to be so cute!!! Perfect for this summer, I hope... (I am knitting the 2T size).


TGIF everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Shateen said...

oh gosh, both are going to be so pretty!! loving those colors on the halter! and thank you for your kind comments on my sweater and all of your encouragement!!!

Nooka said...

I just KNEW you'd find the perfect project for that Norah-ish yarn color! Cannot wait to see her wearing it.