Monday, December 21, 2009

What????

Wait a second, we still have 4 days till christmas and I am all done with the Christmas knitting this year??? Wow.

Next year is probably going to come back and hit me hard for this one!!!! :-) Today I found ribbon for some lace-up fingerless gloves I made for my friend, and I cast off the last armhole ribbing on the vest for my dad! YEAH! Now I am going to block it and it will be DONE!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad I decided to go ahead and knit it even though at the time I never thought I would make it :-).

Oh, and I whipped out a super fast bulky 1x1 ribbed beanie for my brother, that only took 2 days! Love those projects.

Anyway, I feel like I should offer my free hands up to anyone else who is pushing deadlines. I would offer Cynthia my services, but it looks like all she has to do is seam up her mom's sweater! Talk about fast knitting. Congrats on your hard work girl!!!!!

Pics coming soon, I promise!

1 comment:

Designated Knitter said...

You rock! Your dad's vest looks great! Can't wait to see the ribbon you chose....