Monday, November 02, 2009

November????

Wait, its November??? Where did the year go! Wow!!!

Well my Baby Cables Preemie hat (my first official written pattern) is up on Ravelry (linked here) and is in 5 people's (strangers!) queues so far!!!! Jessica has it cast on in her projects (thanks Jess!) too. A good start for me! Anyone reading this, feel free to knit one up and mail it to me (leave a comment with your email and I'll email you my snail mail address). Why do I want preemie hats? Charity! I am collecting them for a person in Indianapolis who puts together kits for families who have premature babies in the NICU. Isn't that awesome? So please feel free to use my pattern or any other preemie hat pattern (head sizes for preemies are like 12-14 inches I think!). It's for a good cause, uses up tiny balls of yarn you have lying around, and knits up super fast! I love instant gratification!

1 comment:

Natalie DeWitt said...

Super cute! I will pass this info on to my knitting friends.

Wait, do I have other friends that knit? :)