Thursday, April 23, 2009

Rip rip rip

Had to rip back my mom's sweater the other day. Cynthia and I were knitting in the conf room at work during lunch... and I realized I started the yoke detailing 8 rows too early! crap! Instead of tinking back 3 rows, I just pulled out the needle and ripped... i went one more row back, which re-separated the sleeves and body. BUT: the upside to this is I decided to rip back the upper sleeve where I had totally messed up a spot that would have been RIGHT on my mom's SHOULDER. Meaning I would have hated that shoulder and been embarrassed when I saw my mom wearing it.

Sooo it's probably for the better. Although, as Cynthia said, I could have put an American flag iron-on patch over it. LOL.

Happy thursday!!!! New Office tonight, right? Woot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
I have been trying like crazy to find your info to get ahold of you. Finally as a lat ditch effort I googled you and found your web site. YAAAAA. I am so sorry that I missed the wedding I bet it was wonderful. I have sent you letters but they all come back as undeliverable. I have to have something wrong in your address. Email me I would love to catch up.
Angela amiller8708@yahoo.com