Monday, April 20, 2009

FO timeeee

Babylegs: Done.


Autumn leaves baby sweater: Done, but needs some buttons! (I need to buy some!)


It turned out really cute. I did less increases for the body so it's less flared than the original pattern. I like it!



In other news, I finally sat down and joined my mom's sweater pieces into the yoke and feel like I will be able to get it done soon! Unfortunately there is a lot of rolling, so I am devising various ways to combat it. (It is cotton/acrylic yarn, so I am not holding my breath that a block will do anything). Many people who have knit the sweater sew ribbon on the back of the edge to help keep it flat... I am planning on doing this on the front edges for sure!

Also... today it was rainy, then sunny, then all of a sudden rain poured down and then with crazy HAIL... then back to sunny, then dark? Indiana keeps you on your toes!

(photo of the hail on our deck courtesy my hubby and his nice camera)

1 comment:

Missy said...

HI there...saw your comment on MckMama's blog about the baby legs you made...I'd love the pattern...or at least to know where you got it from!!!
And the sweater is GORGEOUS!!!! That purple is just beautiful!!!