Friday, January 16, 2009

Jesmy handknits

I'd like to take some time out from my regular non-posting to do some shameless promotion for my good friend Jessica!

She has recently been laid off from her job....which SUCKS (thanks economy!) BUT this means she has lots more time to knit more awesome things for her etsy shop:


She has recently added several new projects... I especially love the bright yellowy orange cowl:


Gorgeous!

Right now she has even marked down all her scarves (look in the "sale" section), and is in the process of adding really neat vintage knitting books!

I hope you all go and check out her shop!!! :-)

Also - all of you try and STAY WARM - its been in the negative degrees here lately, blech! I am going to climb under all my wool and hibernate until spring....

No comments: