Thursday, April 03, 2008

Not quite ready yet

So I have my hourglass in the yoke, and am decreasing merrily around the shoulders.

Today, while knitting at lunch with my knitting guru/coworker Cynthia, I got the bright idea to "try" my sweater on.

I put the rubber stoppers on my circular, and proceeded to try and wiggle into the sweater. First, cynthia had to come help me pull it on. Second, when cynthia was going to get her camera, the rubber stopper popped off one end of the circular and i lost a few stitches. Third, I couldn't really put my arms down because I need to knit a lot more in the yoke LOL.

But all that aside, I got to try it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(I am holding one end of the circular cuz that darned stopper flew off)

And more importantly, from the halfway try on I feel that the sweater is going to fit around my middle. The sleeves are a smidge baggy (I even added a decrease and ommitted a few increases) but they will be more comfortable this way.

Now I am even MORE excited to get it done! WOOT!

Also, when is spring coming? Because I am tired of still having to warm my car up in the mornings. Sheesh!

1 comment:

YarnThrower said...

YAY! Your sweater looks great so far!