Monday, April 28, 2008

More glovies + YH!

Well after making that first pair of gauntlets, I learned of a package being sent to a friend and was asked to contribute. Not wanting to give up the cranberry colored gloves I was hoping to keep for myself, I took up the challenge to knit ANOTHER pair before the "due date"!!!!



I win!




I used the leftover yarn from my sweater. I think they turned out nicely!

Also, tomorrow Designated Knitter and I are going to see the Yarn Harlot in Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super pumped. I am bringing my copy of her book, my pair of first socks (maybe ill make it on the website) and hopefully a sock in progress (gotta get on that tonight, lol)

Hope everyone else had a good weekend... I got to play with my nephews. It rocked. :-)


<3 baby boy <3

Hugs from the big brother!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I don't know if you'll get this before you leave, but a friend and I are also going down to Indy to see her this evening. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you

Rachael
(AKA RedRabbit8584 from Ravelry)

chemgrrl said...

Have fun! I can't go--I have to go to a meeting. Stupid work. Stupid boss. Arrugh.