Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sarah Jane's Yarn Shoppe

Well my man and I made it over to Fort Wayne's second, yes that's right, second yarn store on their opening day! I forgot my camera but had my cell phone to snap some pics:

Me in the front of the store :)

Noro!

The fiance looking for some yarn to make himself a hat...

Yummy goodies they had out on their grand opening day:
Nice fireplace and seating area!

Cute decor all around...



All in all I really like it... very comfortable and friendly, bright and well lit, good selection, and I really like the fact that it is super close to my house!!!!!!

Hope anyone else out there reading this in Fort Wayne gets on over to check it out!

1 comment:

YarnThrower said...

Awesome that you have another new yarn store! Where is this one located?