Monday, February 04, 2008

Catchup!

So time to catch up on my projects... since I keep updating my ravelry but forgetting to post here!

I finished a hat for greg, one that matches the scarf I made him:


Just a simple hat with a ribbed brim, but he loves it!!! :-D


Also making a scarf for a friend, using the pattern Rainy Day Scarf and some Patons classic wool merino. It is a nice yarn!


I am liking it a lot, but the 32 row repeat is a bit tricky to keep track of (I might have messed up a few parts but heck if I am ripping back LOL)

Also I am making a pillow for my couch! I have always wanted to make a pillow, and finally decided to dig through the stash and knit something up. I am very happy with how it is turning out:


One side is plain grey and the other is whatever yarns i liked together from my stash :-)

I am knitting it in one long strip and sewing up the three sides, and I also did a turning row at the switching point:


Nifty eh??

Also yesterday I got to go to IKEA for the 2nd time this year (Wow... what a year!) and Greg and I picked up this really awesome shelving unit/sofa table:


Woot!!! Storage rocks.

Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: