Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blanket progress

Today I made a lot of progress on my baby blanket! I am almost done with the third skein, woot. It is looking really good and feels soft.



No other progress knitting wise... I did buy Itty Bitty Hats finally, after coveting it for awhile... I love almost all of the hats and plan on making some of them soon, there are a lot of new babies lately. Must be something in the water, as Cynthia has said ;-)

The weather is cooling off... YAY! I love sweatshirt and jeans season. I will probably be wearing nothing but that for awhile lol. I hope the mosquitos die off soon though, they have been crazy bad lately. I went over to my parents the other day, and my dad wanted to show me this cool mushroom that was growing in the grass, and he said "OK, we have to run". I thought he was kidding but the mosquitos really were so bad that we had to jog out to see it and then jog back. Crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Found you through Ravelry and figured I should say hi and not just stalk. :) Blankets scare me, they have so many stitches. But this one is looking good, good for you for sticking with it!