Thursday, September 20, 2007

Baby hat done!

Yay!!! FO's are always a good thing. I like how this baby hat turned out! Pics of both sides:


I only needed one ball. Pattern: CO 72 sts, since I used US6 dpns the whole way I divided 18 sts per needle. Knit until 6 inches, begin decreases, voila!!!

I especially am liking the top. It formed a neat looking spiral all on its own:

Sorry about the super-bright colors, I had to use the flash. They aren't nearly that "neon"!

Cute!!!! I think I would defintely make another baby hat from a ball of kitchen cotton.

Also just for fun I am making a mini garter stitch scarf... for this big plastic penguin i have. LOL. Pics to come when its done... :D

1 comment:

Macoco said...

The hat looks really great - I like how it's mostly dark on one side and light on the other. And such a bonus that the yarn spiraled at the top!