Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quick and Dirty

Whatever could my title be referring to??? Nothing like that, all you sick-minded people! I'm talking about this quick scarf I made over the past 48 hours to give to a charity auction thing they are holding at work. (I love knitting scarves 'sideways'.. they go so fast!) Not that this is a particularly awesome scarf, but I wonder how much it will go for.... if someone pays 5 bucks, i would be amazed. (since I didnt exactly use fancy yarn... it's Lion Brand!)



The picture is kind of washed out, but it's a pretty charcoal-y grey/black. Like black yarn with white woven in. Or something. But I went with a plain scarf so it would go with the coat of whoever buys it. :-)

Still probably going to put fringe on it, cuz who doesnt love fringe?

Not much else going on, cept I am planning on starting a cute baby hat soon, from a pattern written by Cynthia. She rocks!

OK well, time to work. Hope everyone has a good wednesday!

No comments: