Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Never too poor for yarn....

OK first off: the ND baby hat for my cousin's little boy. Not going too shabbily now that I am on the nice long stockinette part (and on circulars instead of the dpns). :) I even have one stripe done!


It looks small now, but Cynthia warned me that it gets bigger off the needles... so I am confident it should turn out well! Can't wait to get to the halfway point and start knitting the "other side". (P.s. I like the Baby Ull yarn, but it still feels so tiny to me!)

Today I went to our LYS with Cynthia and Angela... and definitely spent more than I should have, lol. (should have spent NONE) But I got two skeins of Rowan Classic Cashsoft DK to make cute baby hats out of for yet ANOTHER cousin who has little kiddies... can't let any cousin feel left out!!!!


And what is in that brown paper bag behind the yarn????? It's a little present for my good friend Jessica, who I am going to visit this weekend and meet for the first time!!!! I am totally excited. I predict lots of knitting, video games, and drinking all weekend. I hope she likes me! ;-)

OK back to work....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Teehehehe! We're going to have a blast.